We’re looking for talented people who will join our growing team as:
– Must be a 3rd or 4th year student of Computer Science or related field
– Possesses a solid understanding of OOP language/frameworks such as Java, C#, C++, etc.
– Will report to our Ortigas Center, Pasig City office;
Content Writer Intern
– Must be fluent in written English & Filipino
– Must have excellent communication & writing skills
– Must be familiar with WordPress or similar CMS platforms
– Having an active social media presence is an advantage but not required
– May work from home.
Interested applicants may send their CV to email@example.com. Deadline of submission of application is June 20, 2017.
Hey there! We’re also on Facebook and Twitter.
Only 1 hour left today until acceptance of applications to ASES Bootcamp for Career Design closes! ASES Manila hosts its first ever local career design conference for students in Manila from May 26-28, 2017. This 3-day bootcamp will be held in 3 venues at Launch Garage Innovation Hub on Day 1, Ateneo de Manila University on Day 2, and at Microsoft Philippines on Day 3.
Participants must be college freshmen and current college students in order to join. The design conference aims to develop college students to be the best designers, marketers, coders, and entrepreneurs of the future.
Invited speakers for this year’s conference are the following:
• Paul Rivera, the co-founder and CEO of Kalibrr
• Jaykee Evangelista, the Design Team Lead of Canva Manila and former art director of Summit Media
• Artie Lopez, a startup coach and the co-founder of Brainsparks Philippines
• Kristian Guevara, the co-founder and CTO of Tralulu
• Ely Apao, founder of UX Philippines and a former product manager and UX manager in US Auto Parts and OLX Philippines respectively
• Jolly Estaris, one of the leading managers of Google Philippines, as well as an associate director for digital strategy creation and media planning for Mediacom
• Matec Villanueva, a marketing consultant at CNN Philippines and former chairman and CEO of Publicis Manila
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit asesmanila.org or facebook.com/asesmnl.
ASES Manila is the local chapter of the Asia-Pacific Student Entrepreneurship Society (ASES), a student-run organization founded and based at Stanford University in 1989 with the goal of connecting student entrepreneurs all over the world to create a global network of innovators.
Give your teens the right tools to succeed in school and in life. Franklin Covey Education Philippines is offering an Introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective College Students in 2 batches: from May 27-28, 2017 and July 15-16, 2017 at Center for Leadership & Change, Inc. (CLCI), APS Building.
For more information, visit franklincovey.ph. For inquiries, call +63 2 817 2726 loc. 104/105 or send e-mail to email@example.com. Interested participants may avail of tickets here.
CLCI is located in APS Bldg., Salcedo Campus, Ateneo de Manila University, 130 H.V. Dela Costa, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines.