Calling all heroes! Join Hope Run 2017 Manila on December 2, 2017 at SM by the Bay, MOA Complex, Pasay City to spread awareness on the importance of early intervention for children with special needs.
Kids Hope Foundation, in partnership with Life Coach, Inc. and Think Sports PH, is organizing this event on the back of last year’s Hope Run 2016 success as thousands of runners participated for the benefit of children with special needs. This year, Kids Hope Foundation is bringing the event to Cebu for a wider coverage.
Runners and young running enthusiasts are invited to amp up the fun factor by wearing their best hero/cosplay costumes in lieu of standard wearables from the race kits.
MANILA (DECEMBER 2, 2017)
SM by the Bay, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
CEBU (DECEMBER 10, 2017)
Ayala Business Park, Cebu City
The objectives of this event are:
• To campaign for AWARENESS of the importance of early intervention in children with special needs;
• To raise FUNDS, SUPPORT and SPREAD publicity through on-ground event, media partnership and advocacy;
• To Provide a FUN activity and entertainment to families, runners and children with special needs.
1.5K – Php600
5K – Php800
10K – Php1000
21K – Php1200
– Inclusions: Singlet, Race Bib, Hero’s Cape, Hero’s Mask, Finisher’s Medal, Sponsor Loot Bag, Raffle Coupon
– 10K and 21K gets a Finisher Shirt
– FIT Card for 10K and 21K, 1.5K and 5K (For Early Registrants)
1.5KM (Assembly: 5:20AM / Gun Start: 5:30AM)
5KM (Assembly: 5:05AM / Gun Start: 5:15AM)
10KM (Assembly: 4:30AM / Gun Start: 5:00AM)
21KM (Assembly: 4:00AM / Gun Start: 4:30AM)
Learn more about Hope Run 2017 at hopemarathonph.com.
What: Hope Run 2017 Manila
When: December 2, 2017
Where: SM by the Bay, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City