The Mind Museum and Pinto Art Museum once again present Astro Camp: Starry, Starry Night for a chance to make your art & science dreams come true. This extraordinary overnight stargazing camp will be held on November 18 at 6:00 pm to November 19 at 7:00 am (Saturday to Sunday) at Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo City.
Gaze into a gallery of stars in the midst of beautiful art and be inspired by the grandeur of the cosmos. Plus catch a glimpse of the exciting LEONIDS METEOR SHOWER.
This event is open to all ages. Families and groups of friends are welcome (teens and children below 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult).
Rates (per person):
• Earlier Bird (until Oct. 27): P 1,800.00
• Early Bird (Oct. 28 – Nov. 10) P 2,000.00
• Regular (Nov. 11 – 15) P 2,250.00
*10% off for Unlimited Science Pass members
Program fee inclusions:
• Packed dinner and midnight snack
• Education content: workshop kits and activities
• Use of telescopes (to be shared by all participants)
• All day access to Pinto Art Museum on November 18 (Sat) only
Visit Astro Camp’s FAQ page for more information.